Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Escape


Helena is back! For good! *fireworks*

So while we were celebrating here coming home over lunch *waves at Ashwin because I know you are reading this dude* and having Helena giving Azrin and I both "the look" as she ate her salad and Azrin and I were munching on our unhealthy meals (I don't know why I'm friends with all these doctors), we were planning on what to do for the day. Besides gossiping.

..so I've been wanting to do this Escape Room thing for a while now but when Azrin said ok for the two of us to go i would just change the topic. At lunch, when we were talking about going I said to Azrin "B, now there are two smart people, so got chance la, so jom!".




Hehe.

Escape room- they lock you up in a room, you got to solve a bunch of puzzles and cases..to escape!

Azrin : Eh, we pick the hardest one lah!

-______-'

Pfft.



We lost *looks at Azrin*, but I think we did outsmart the staff and they got a tad confuse and had to ask a few questions

Staff : Eh, How did you guys get to this side?
Me : Magic

Staff : Err, how did you open the door?
Me : Magic

Staff : Hmm..was it smokey when you guys came in just now?
Me : No?
Staff : Oh. How come?
Helena : How should we know?
Staff : *went to on the smoke machine to make the puzzle solving journey harder for asthmatic people*

-______________________-"


Super fun, though!



No comments:

Post a Comment