Monday, February 6, 2017

Out of Fourteen


If y'all are not into mushy stuff, please move the cursor to the top right and click. Won't be suitable.

Yesterday before we went to bed, Azrin was reading an article on his phone, loudly.


Let's see. I was pretending to sleep.

1. She is smarter than you.
Him : Haha of course la, duh

2. She is honest.
Him : I guess so. Yes la kut.

3. She has a positive outlook.
Him : Oh yes.

4. She compromises.
Him : Most of the time.

5. She laughs at your jokes.
Him : Hehehehe. She have to. 

6. She has an open heart.
Him : *gave me a kiss*

7. She supports your goals and pursues her own
Him : Well, she is the reason I am where I am now.

8. She has good relationships with her parents
Him : Of course!

9. She is kind
Him : Yes, except to Bentencho *looks at Bentencho*

10. She remains calms in fights and calms you down too
Him : Now, yes. Back then, hell no. Haha

11. She does foolish things with you
Him : All. The. Time.

12. She has a life of her own.
Him : Maybe?

13. She accepts your flaws.
Him : ...and I accept hers.

14. She does not bear grudges.
Him : Ha!! This one no! No way!

"Hmm..13 out of 14. Ok la tu. That's why takda lain"

Pfft. He knew I was just pretending to sleep, that's why all the sweet-talking came out. Right?

Hehe. Kisses.






No comments:

Post a Comment