Monday, February 6, 2017

Casual Outing

Throughout the number of years of friendship between my girlfriends and I, we always have a few names for each other.

Like Sofia for example, started of with Sofi, Po, Posie, Peah, Fie and many more. As for me, they used to call me Sha, Shepie, Cik P, Pah. So now, to make things easier for my girls and I, we just call each other Makcik. Hehe.

Anyway, Sofia have been asking me to come over to her new place since there is a good cheese naan place somewhere there and we have quite a lot of catching up to do.



Little Lilly is growing up so so fast!



Aunty Sha : Lilly, when you grow up, be just like Kim Kardashian ok. I will show you who she is
Sofia : Nooooo
Hazren : Eh!



Yes!

It was nice just talking about old days, our future and as usual I will be the first one to be sleepy.






No comments:

Post a Comment