Friday, February 24, 2017

Couple of Hours


I tell you, Azrin and I have been in quite a roller coaster the past few weeks. Azrin have been working for more than 12 hours everyday. So while waiting for him, I will be trying to solve a some problem that just keeps coming.

First, a few issues with the constructions here and there with the new house, and we need to move in by April. Pray that we will not be homeless. Then about the car, they told me the last time they could fix everything, but they called me last week and said it is a "total loss". Haih. Also, I have been going in and out the hospital for checkups, and will be going for a minor operation next week. Please please pray that everything will be ay ok for me. Nothing major though, but still.

So with all this shannanigs going on, I thought my brain just can't handle it no more for now. Too much thinking. I told Azrin maybe we just need some time out. Like a few hours of ignoring every single problems we have, enjoying one or two scoops of ice cream and talk about things like unicorns. You know, real stuff.




"Eh, include la Amyra Rosli in the picture" - Azrin

Good couple of hours.

Now lets get back to solving problems.

- Superman & Supergirl







No comments:

Post a Comment