Sunday, January 15, 2017

Nine


It was me and Azrin's 9th anniversary on Thursday!

Nope, did not have anything big planned, because one, finances. Two, I was so sick for the past week, I couldn't even wear makeup and look pretty for my husband on our anniversary. Sad.

I did beg Azrin for the past few months to go for a short holiday but he would just hand me back the receipts of renovations on our new house. Haih. Fine, we will go holiday for my birthday, ok baby?

*dances*

Anyyyywayyy...woah nine years!

Thank you for supporting me in every single thing. That is saying yes to all sorts of weird shannanigs for nine years, and still not getting bored of it. To many many more crazy things in our list, ya?



Speechless. Don't know what to say. Super thankful.

Thanks, B!





No comments:

Post a Comment