Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Resident Evil : The Final Chapter



For the past two weeks, he have been bugging and begging me to watch this movie the moment it comes out, using all sorts of ayat manis like "we watched all resident evil movies together" and "this will be the last one" non stop but I kept making up stories like "I've got something to do this week" and "You have to teman me watch Moana first".

Pfft. What lah him. We have not missed any of the Resident Evil movies, since zaman dating back then. Little did hubby know, I have actually purchased the tickets last week *pats back*. Presented this yesterday (on the show day)..



His reaction : Omg! My birthday ke?!



Haih. Can't a wife be nice and sweet once in a while (no, I don't know who that Chanel catalogue with a few folded pages on you table belongs to though, hehe)

...and any movies in Beanie cinema, sold! Why I have stopped watching movies gsc since they launched Beanie. Watching in Beanie is just super comfy.

How was the movie?

To be honest, I thought as their "final chapter", they would end it with a...bang! Ngeh, quite slow and storyline don't really make sense. Only the final 20 minutes was the most exciting and..touching.

Azrin really liked it though.

If you have been following the movies/game whatnot, you should watch. If not, don't bother.






No comments:

Post a Comment