Saturday, December 31, 2016

Review : Dangal


A few of my colleagues have been talking about this movie and I felt almost left out not knowing about it so I dragged Azrin for a movie date night, even if he is not a big fan of that kind of movies (maybe also because I have bought the tickets and he had no choice, hehe).




Dangal. Aamir Khan (older, more macho). Nuff said.



Many many good values in the movie, I must say. Family, determination to name a few. A father who was a wrestler, really wanted a baby boy just so he could train that boy to grow up to be a wrestler just like him until his wife popped out a girl every time. Four girls, no boy. Even after he trying/following all sorts of "pantang".

So what to do when you have that semangat do something about your country wrestling industry, but you have four girls which in their culture should be staying in the kitchen and cook?

Watch and find out!

Azrin and I learned that we should always listen to our Daddy, no matter what, in whatever issue because they will always just think of the best for us.

.....but my Daddy said drink root beer to kill off the sweetness if the cupcake is too sweet.... 

Hmm.

Do bring lots of tissue, guys. I mean, I could see a few drops down Azrin's cheek. Maybe he cried because he don't have Aamir Khan's body. Its ok, 2017 resolution, no?

Hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment