Sunday, December 4, 2016

Dirgahayu


Azrin and I are both big fans of malay dramas (so called American Boy la him). From Idaman, Nur Kasih, Chinta right up to Suri Hati Mr. Pilot, it is really not hard to get us to people to shut off our phones, tapau some mamak, and sit at home stuck with all these dramas on weekends.

Usually we would love their songs and would sing to it all day, him pretending that he is Aaron Aziz running by the beach with wind running through his hair, you know the deal. For our latest addiction, Lara Aishah, the song is nice but he gets annoyed by the 2 seconds of "Cinta Dirgahayu" that keeps repeating throughout (sorry faizal tahir and siti nurhaliza).

When he was in the shower yesterday, I put on my technical cap and put myself on a mission *evil laugh*

....and look what I did!



Hehehe *flips hair*

Ok I know he won't read my blog. I shall call him when he is at work. 

Hilang macho.


No comments:

Post a Comment