Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Wedding


Hubby have been yapping away asking me to blog about our wedding last year. It is going to be our one year anniversary soon and here I am, procrastinating to blog. Haih, very shy lah *blush*.

So of course there were a few dramas here and there (I'm sure there are no smooth-planning weddings), till at one point my FB status was "Sayang, let's just off our phones and fly off to our honeymoon" a few days before the wedding.

Thank god Daddy does not have a FB account. Phewwww.

So the morning of our wedding, was our rehearsal with everyone. To be honest, I really didn't care who was going to be doing what, who was going to stand where...I just wanted to get it over and done with. I hoped that I could have fun that night, no dramas, end of wedding.

A few hours before the wedding, we reached the place to get ready with hair, make-up what not (dang, wedding make-up takes a loooong time). After hours, Azrin and I was excited to start the wedding and to go see everyone. A bit delayed (quite normal, I guess), and at last.....













Ok lah, enough pictures hehehe.

Honestly, Azrin and I had so much fun that night, we appreciate the fact that our friends, families, colleagues, ex-colleagues, schoolmates, exboyfriends/exgirlfriends (ngehehehe, don't worry, we cool!) came to celebrate our big day with us. 

We apologize for any 'terkurang' and 'tersilap' on that night. Of course our wedding are not those grand grand ones so hope everything was fine on our small reception.

We would also like to thank everyone who helped. Azrin's aunties and uncles who helped with the planning and decorating, Azrin's cousins who helped perform amazingly (Zuleikha sang amazingly and Abbas, Laila and their friends played the band wonderfully). Also, thank you to my Dad, Stepmom, Abang and SIL for helping throughout the wedding (yes, that tall lady who sang is my Stepmom *proud*). Aunties, uncles, cousins, thank you so much for helping. Terima Kasih.

For those who came, thank you for attending our wedding. Love!

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment