Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New Nephew


I have many many things to write about but everything else can be put on hold because this is more important (even my birthday!)

I woke up yesterday, went through all the unread whatsapp and I screamed

"B!!!OMG!! Lalat gave birth!!!! Wake up!!!!"

Poor Azrin who was happily in dreamland. Hehe. I just could not believe it because I was with her and Rais a few hours before having cake. We even had the conversation that I asked her to pop now so that her baby will be a March baby (just like me, but it freaked her out having the thought that her baby will be just like me -_____-') but Rais wanted her to hold the baby in for a few days more just so he will be an April baby (just like his Daddy). Haha

So yes, one of my best friend/cousin-in-law gave birth yesterday just two days after my birthday wooot!!! I can already feel the connection.

Azrin and I went to see them at the hospital...oh the baby is so cute!! Looks just like his mommy though. Hehe.



Congratulations Sarah & Rais!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment