Thursday, March 17, 2016

Two Birthdays In A Day


Around this time of the year, it will be my time to celebrate the birthday of my two favourite Sofias. So this year I had to attend their celebration, both on the same day.

It was Little Sofia's birthday lunch first, so I was excited to see her, chase and squeeze her chubby cheeks. Hehe. It was also her cousin's birthday so 2 little girls' birthday.





One of the birthday girl got a makeup set for her present, so they had a make-up corner for the rest of the day.







"Nanti jadi macam Joker pulak" -Abang

So. Cute.

Happy Birthday Fa! Yes, Bobo and I both thought you were turning 6 and we were trying to proof your father wrong till we had to stalk your parents' facebook to see what year they went for their honeymoon (when you're older you'll understand why we had to hunt for that date)...so yeah, Happy 6th 5th Birthday Fa!!

At night it was Big Sofia's birthday dinner. Had to rush to Subang after work and only realised that I forgot to buy a birthday cake as we were entering the restaurant. Ran around looking for a cake shop and managed to get a cake for Sophie!








Fun dinner time. Chatting away. Little Lilly being obsessed with my boobs even after telling her many times that if she is thirsty, there's nothing there.

"Zouk la jom malam ni"
"Lilly's 1st birthday kita buat sana la jom"

-___-'

Happy Birthday Po! I'm expecting sushi dinner end of this month ya. Happy planning :)











No comments:

Post a Comment