Monday, January 25, 2016

Mr. Chef


All this while, Azrin told me that he can't cook, can't fry egg, not so sure to masak nasi etc etc..

I was working late on Saturday, came back and there was Nasi Tomato on the table.

"Who are you and what did you do to my husband?!"

Shocking! My first thought was he went to buy them but when I looked at the kitchen...it was turning upside down, plus pots and pans were all over the apartment. I was going to pengsan. Haha. So sweet of him..but in my head "who's gonna clean the place?".

Azrin's Nasi Tomato.





It even tastes like nasi tomato! Haha ok ok I'll stop looking down on him his cooking and start believing in him. Really yummy though! Impressive! Where else to find a husband like this? Thanks baby!

Maybe its his way to tell me to start cooking for him. Teehee.

Lesson number 1 - go to stepmom and learn how to cook asam pedas.

Easier - tapau asam pedas from stepmom and heat up for husband everyday. Settle!









No comments:

Post a Comment