Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Eight


It was me and Azrin's 8th anniversary of being together. Yes we have our wedding anniversary to celebrate too but we have been celebrating this one for 8 years and we think it has more...meaning.

We planned to go out for dinner and he wanted to bring me to my favourite fancy japanese restaurant but we both just got back from work, I looked at him and myself and I was too tired to change, dress up and put make up on what not so I said why not we just look for a new chill out place, have dinner and relax.

Pheww.



Cool place. We were the only ones there so yay..its like we booked the whole place for our anniversary!






Nice food. The waiter recommended this drink to me (yes, not hard to sell me something especially food/drink).



It came and I was like whaaaaa? Cotton candy?! Genius me thought I was suppose to dip the cotton candy and eat.

Cotton candy + heat from hot chocolate = Melts on the way to mouth

Haih, you're suppose put the cotton candy in the hot chocolate! Ngeh, I ended up finishing most of the cotton candy and gave Azrin the hot chocolate.

I was waiting for this particular item since we were ordering (again, recommended by waiter). 

Azrin : B, ask them to send this first la. We eat this dulu.
Me : Hep! Sabar lah. Dessert. Last.




Nasi Lemak Cheesecake! So cool right?

I was scared to eat. 

Me : B, you eat first
Azrin : *takes a bite* hmmm
Me : *cringe* no?
Azrin : taste like nasi lemak.

-_____-"

It does taste like nasi lemak..and cheesecake. Weird, but not too bad. You'll taste sweet and creamy..and all of a sudden spicy and there will be that crunchy-ness of the anchovy. Hard to explain. Very different.



"We should go cari mee kari spongecake after this"

Happy Anniversary B!!




No comments:

Post a Comment