Sunday, January 17, 2016

Loving Dad


Although I'm all grown up, married and all, I still have that teeny fear when it comes to Daddy. Like how when I was in college and maybe out partying  studying, I knew I was in trouble when the phone rings and the word Daddy appears on the screen. Even when he just wanted to ask if I have enough money. Haha.

So I was at work a couple of days ago and he called. Face went pale.

*crap...what have I done wrong?*

Me : Err..He-lo?
Him : Adik!!
Me : *shit* I'm at work, busy..why? (trying to keep any arguments short when I was actually going for lunch hehe)
Him : Why you tak call me for the past few days?
Me : -________-' Err...
Him : Tak come over to visit me pun (I went to see him a couple of days ago). You ok? Everything ok? Ubat cukup? Bila nak datang?
Me : Hahaha tu la..go live far far away lagi. Plus, mak tiri tak cook, Azrin and I tak datang la..gahahah!
Him : Oh like that eh? What you want to eat?
Me : Asam pedas! Thanks.
Him : Ok. Call me when you're coming. 
Me : Once a month only.
Him : Don't mengada! Ok love you! Jangan tinggal sembahyang.
Me : Love you. Bye.

We would have that kinda call every few days but last week was a bit more often because my brother went for a holiday so he can only kacau me.

Me + sarcasm = normal. If I'm not sacarstic one day, he would call the ustaz to check on me, trust me. Deep down he knows I am a anak manja. Stubborn, but manja.

Ok, monday blues. Quite bored. Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment