Monday, September 1, 2014

Tasha the Bride


I was so shocked when I received a wedding invitation last week. My primary school bestie is getting married! Woah!

I was so excited to go to Natasha's wedding since I haven't seen her in like...forever! We were inseparable back then when life had no problems. Hehe.




Don't she look gorgeous? We didn't really have time to catch up but we have to definitely plan a reunion, with Intan and Zatesa especially which I was hoping to see at the wedding.....but to no avail.

 Here's a little something - Natasha's mom was one of my late mummy's bestie and the housewives would lepak together while waiting for their kids to finish school. Ngaawhh. I wonder if Sarah, Sofia and I would be out for massages while waiting for our kids one day..hehe

Congratulations Tasha & hubby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment