Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Fan Story


So my Daddy stole borrowed Azrin's fan before Raya (don't ask why), and everytime I tell him Azrin is taking it back, he will just laugh and continue watching CNN while eating muruku.

-___-'

Things my poor boyfriend have to do to win future FIL's heart. Haih.

Azrin and I decided to get him something cool for his birthday...!




A fan!!!

I guess he was kinda offended because he did'nt say anything much... until Azrin actually sat down in front of him to install the whole thing




-_________-"

Ngeeehhhh, at the end of the day, he was happy because the new fan is cooler than Azrin's and he can now watch football with an aircond and two fans all pointing to him. Tsk tsk.

His birthday is in 3 days but I can't keep presents.

Have. To. Give. Them. Immediately.

One more thing, Happy Merdeka everyone!!! Merdeka!!



No comments:

Post a Comment