Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Not-so-black-and-gold


We booked a small little private room for Daddy's surprised birthday lunch. Birthday boy is turning sixty one. As usual, I am in charge of freaking balloons. I should really think about opening up a little party store, huh?



No party without karaoke, ey? Since birthday boy a bit lambat, the guests started partying first lols.



3..2...1...Surprriiiiiseeee!!!










My aunty came up to me...
Aunty : Are you paying for all of this?
Me : Oh no no...we charge it all to birthday boy's card

Hahahaha! Whaaaaaat I'm unemployed! I'll pay for next year lah ok...insyaallah..

It was fun and I'm sure daddy had a good time as well. Happy birthday Abah! Love you!

Oh btw, the theme was supposed to be Black and Gold but I forgot to tell the guests about it.

-____-"








No comments:

Post a Comment