Monday, April 7, 2014

Twenty Five


Woah since I came back from my short vacay, work have been piling up and I hav'nt had time to blog.

So i turned 25 end of last month (most of you did'nt wish me, sob) when I was in Perth so i get to celebrate it with me familia. First person who wished me when I woke up that morning was Abang

"You're 25? Happy Birthday, when everything goes downhill"

-____-" Gee, thanks.


No presents, except from Stepmother. SIL blanja-ed lunch (well, she blanja-ed everyone) as a birthday.

Haih.

When I came back, I planned a small birthday dinner with my 2 besties, and since I was in need of super spicy food, I picked ayam penyet.




As you can see, only Sofia, Hazren and Azrin were there because my ex-bestfriend other best friend did not show up. She better get me a fabulous present.

Happy Birthday to me! I am thankful with everything I have but I do hope I can be a better person, better daughter, better girlfriend, better friend, better sister, better aunt, better everything. Amin.






No comments:

Post a Comment