Sunday, April 13, 2014

Review : 3am (part 2)


Azrin and I have'nt had a date night for quite some time. I mean yes, we see each other everyday but its been a long time since we walk around holding hands, looking at stuff, laughing, just enjoying each other's company.

I arranged for a movie date night last Friday. Honestly, not that many interesting movies on now. I'm more of a chick flick-devil wears prada kinda girl. Thank god I found a horror movie (my other kinda movie). Woohoo!

3am. Booked.



I surprised Azrin with the Beanieplex thingy, where the seats are beanbags. My first time trying it.



"Baby, if I can't get up after the movie, you're carrying me!" -me



"Stop taking pictures in the cinema! You're being a....hipster" -Azrin

Haha.

Anyway...the movie was not bad, although I did fall asleep a couple of times, but I blame the beanies for that.

I watched the first part at Azrin's house before but I dont think there are any connections with this one. Basically its about creepy things that will happen to people who do not-so-nice things, and it occur at 3am. Plus, since its a Thai movie....oh the actors! *droolfest*



The beanieplex is so comfortable, only once you find the right spot. I had to shift around for the first 10 mins before I went all "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh". If only I have my bantal busuk. Hehe.


Try it, guys!


Ratings: 6/10







No comments:

Post a Comment