Monday, April 14, 2014

A Great Big.....


If you're my friend/family, you would know I'm a bit off in the kitchen. Cooking, baking, cleaning, cutting, peeling, whisking...all fail lah! Eating - champion!

Perfect wife material, no? Gahahahaha.

I have major interest in baking though. I love looking through dessert recipe book, looking through it online and stuff. Those cupcakes are so pretty! Those cookies look delicious! Haih..maybe one day.

Everytime I bake, it does not come out to be like the ones in the pictures. Such lies.

I decided to bake cookies the other day, and I baked a special one for Azrin. No, not special in a marijuana way.



I baked a great big cookie for him! Oh I'm so sweet. Well, actually I had some batter left, too little to make another batch.


He loved it. I think.  *clap clap*

Ok, I've a question. My cookies are all plumpy and poofy in the oven, but when I take them out, it becomes flat. Why?? Help!












No comments:

Post a Comment