Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Silly Mistake


Azrin promised me a shopping trip to Singapore as sort of a...graduation present I guess. This time we were going to drive there because there will be more space to put them shopping bags, plus we can drop by JPO for more shopping it'll be more fun for us to drive each other crazy the whole way.


I was already google-ing handbags a week before the trip and listing down food addresses, until a few days before the trip we realised.......


We need at least 6 months, and our passports are expiring next month.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh. I. Is. Sad. *kiss gorgeous Gucci bag I've been eye-ing for a month goodbye*

I'm sure Azrin's wallet, bank account, card all are screaming of joy!

You know, God still loves me because I found out, JPO are opening more amazeballs stores...soon!

*dances*

Girls, November, what say you?








No comments:

Post a Comment