Monday, September 9, 2013

Arabian Night


Ya habibi!

It was so hard for me to think of a theme for Dad's birthday party, when suddenly..*ting*

"Arabian Night"

...but we had it at a Chinese restaurant...   -_____-"

Shafiqah, Azrin and I spent nights cutting camels and palm trees to decorate the place. You're welcome, daddy. I gave up half way and chucked everything to Azrin. Seriously, I don't have the patience for these things

*crossing Party Planner off career choices*

The three of us reached the restaurant earlier to decorate the place...




Sorry lah, this is all you get when a lawyer and an accountant decorate. Cut and stick.

....and the birthday boy's here!



We forced him to be a little bit more..arabian! Haha.

Happy Birthday Abah!! Love love love.










Sibuk only lah that little one.


"Abah, I'm charging the bill to your account yea, thanks" -Me







No comments:

Post a Comment