Monday, September 23, 2013

Review: Prisoners


Went for the movie Prisoners last week with Azrin. Since I invited him, he kept bugging me for a few days asking me what its about and all he got from me was..

"Eh, I've never even heard about the movie before, maybe its a Korean movie, and do I look like Google to u? *shoves Ipad to him*"

Time of the month, excuse me.

So anyway, I was so tired from work, and the premiere was at 9.15pm (they always start late), and the whole time I was just imagining the pile of work waiting for me the next day and all I wanted to do was sleep. Haih.


Ignoring the fact that I did doze of a couple of times during the movie, it is actually pretty good. I usually don't like mystery-solving kinda movie (because I always think that movie should be fun and relaxing, not tiring your brains out), but this one is good. It may sound typical- kids went missing, a psycho killer, figuring out reasons the kids went missing, capturing the wrong guy and all, somehow this movie has a little...twist!

Well, you guys gotta watch and find out.

Oh btw, please eat before you watch the movie. It's two and a half hour long and half way through the movie, I wanted to jump in the screen and help the father solve the whole shannanigan just so I can have my roti canai earlier.

Hehe.

Ratings:    8.5/10




1 comment:

  1. Great cast, but an even better story that never loses your attention. Even when it does get somewhat conventional by the end. Good review.

    ReplyDelete