Sunday, July 29, 2012

Robbed


A few friends and I were at Sofia's house on Friday night when Azrin got a call at about 2 am. His petrol station got robbed. I decided to follow him even though I was already dreaming of my fluffy pillows, but I've got to chase for that 'best girlfriend' award right?

We reached the station and saw so many people, we had to park across the road.


Apparently the robber was inside when the police and other people came. Thought he climbed up the ceiling and hide. He must have gotten in through the ceiling as well because there were holes everywhere (some spiderman shits there!).




At least 100 people guarded around the outside while the rest of us was searching for him inside. Sometimes we hear noises and footsteps from the ceiling, but he's nowhere to be found! Creepy. Stupid thing was, he did not take any money (which was right there in the drawer) but all he did was cut off the CCTV and took the monitor with him.



Everyone was looking for this dude from 1.30 am (when the alarm rang) right up till 7 am (when I went home) and he's still not found. Magic! We decided to spray Shieldtox in all the holes in the ceiling and blast the aircond hoping he would choke and jump out, or die.



*cricket*

No. Nada.

Azrin and I gave up. We were too sleepy and tired, so we went home. Its really scary and they say people would go cray especially with the festive season coming. Looking for duit raya, I'm guessing. Be safe guys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment