Thursday, July 19, 2012

Her First Surprise


Most of my friends' birthdays are in the earlier months of the year. Except one, Sarah. Few days ago was her birthday so usually by the time its her turn, we'll all be bored and broke by so no big celebration. But this time, she was coming back from Singapore a day before her birthday so Sofia and I was planning to surprise her.

Her first surprise. Ever. Sarah, if that aint love from Sofia and I, I dont know what is..

Its still the last birthday of the year, so nothing big. Surprising her at her own house. Haha.

So Azrin and I bought food, sent it to her house and when to pick her up at the airport. In the meantime, Sofia was at her house blowing as many balloons as she can (about 5, btw!) and preparing for the surprise.


I was almost an hour late to pick her up (stupid traffic!). Oops.

Me: Makcik, I'm tired lah, we'll just eat dekat that restaurant near your house lah k.

Sarah: Err....Ok....*fell asleep*

As we were approaching Damansara Heights...

Me: Makcik, its cold, I really need to pee. Can we go your house sekejap? I need to pee....

Sarah: Yea, sure (because everyone knows I dont use public toilets. Bingo!)

*me texting everyone to hide their cars and shoes*



SURPRISE!!!!



No, these girls were not cooking. See how many people we need to heat up a pot of food. Fail.

Its not Sarah's birthday if she's not thrown into the pool.




Freaking 3 times! The first time we almost got her head knocked on the pool wall, we were all just shocked hoping no blood/body would be floating after a minute.

Oops.


Anyway, Happy Birthday Bestie!! Dah, satu je surprise. Jangan mengada nak every year. Leviu!




No comments:

Post a Comment