Sunday, July 8, 2012

Closer to Wimbledon


My father and brother is crazy about tennis. They're pretty good at it, too. Sometimes I think I dont have the same genes with them because I suck in tennis. A few people tried teaching me tennis since I was young, they all gave up and would rather teach rabbits.

Sucks more because I like watching tennis. Its interesting. I know quite a lot about tennis and the players but I just cant seem to hit that damn yellow ball.



Yesterday, abang and Azrin took me out, trying to teach me tennis. Again. (Urgh, even my boyfriend is good in tennis). Boo!! *looks at hand, shakes head*


Got a bit better (at least I hit the ball a few times, though it kept going over the court and in the drain -___-') but not much difference. I gave up, halfway. Started googling on places to eat.




Now that, I'm amazeballs at.



Beginning to accept I'm no Sharapova. Whatever, I'll stick to badminton.



No comments:

Post a Comment