Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teh Tarik Champion

We were at a Fathers Day Dinner when Azrin got chosen for one of its competition.


Teh Tarik Competition


...........................


First of all, when did he become a father (god knows if he has a wife and I'm his mistress. Oh scandal!).

Secondly, that man dont even know how to boil water, let alone make a cup of tea. I was nervous for him. What if he dropped something and splash teh tarik all over the place. Horror.

*shivers*







I was standing right in front supporting him and pretending to be his wife (just so he wont get disqualified) and I wanted to start screaming 'Go Abang Sayang' but thought that was just pushing it. 

"Omg too much tea!"


"Enough milk!!!"


".....not too much! Not too much!!"


He later on told me he didnt even realise I was there in front of him. Fail.

Guess who was the Teh Tarik Champion?






Yeap, must be in his Indian blood. Natural. Gotta ask him to try make paper tosai.

So proud of you! Hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment