Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DJ Who?



Got a random call when I was at work one day asking if I wanted to go to DJ Dave's concert.




.....................................






....what?






Didnt know how to respond to that. Should I laugh? Should I kindly reject? Started thinking of all the excuses I could give. In my head was "got work to do", "cousin's cat got sick", all sorts of weird things.




"Yes sure, I'll go"


Damn it!



First of all, the only song I know is that Raya song. This was going to be long long night (3 hrs long, to be exact!)



But OHMYGOD I actually had fun! I mean yes, I could not sing a-long but that dude have some amazeballs showmanship! He was hilarious! Plus, we were 3 rows behind Tun Mahathir. Woot! Thanks Fara for the tickets!!!! Love love.



No comments:

Post a Comment