Thursday, September 13, 2018

Every Year


Between preparing myself for Adrian's circumcision and Abang going for his boys weekend getaway, we managed to squeeze a quick birthday dinner for Daddy right before his real birthday.






We planned a few hours before the dinner itself. So no balloons, no themes, no unicorn cake. Hehe.

A few days before Azrin and I was chilling at Daddy's house and we were whispering behind him on what to get him for his birthday. Our problem every single year.

Azrin: Baju again?
Me: No. Enough la. Pleaaaseeeee.
Azrin: Then?
Me: Should we ask him?
Azrin: He might ask for a car! Or for us to move in. Haha
Me: I would rather give him the car. Kih kih kih

A few minutes later, while watching tv in his kain pelikat and munching on his keropok, he was yapping away that he is running out of books to read, asking Abang if he have any extra books, this and that.

*lightbulb*

"Chup! Chup!! I will get you books for your birthday! I will buy you new ones. Well, if you want my whole collection of fifty shades I can pass to you too!"



No, I didn't give him my Fifty Shades. Bahahaha.

Happy Birthday Abah! Enjoy the books!




No comments:

Post a Comment