Sunday, September 23, 2018

Baby Farm


My girls Fara and Sofia just popped little babies recently (omg!) so of course I was so excited to go visit them, all the time in my head thinking how will our next outing be? Should it be just a picnic at a playground? I mean before this we just have 2 kids from Sarah and 1 from Sofia but now...

*picturing the number of kids running around*

Oh. My. God.

Yes, us girls will be outnumbered.

First stop, went to see Fara's baby girl- Dinda Dahlea.




Such an angel.

"Now with you people, so quiet and nicely sleeping..later the moment I pegang her...hmmmm" -Fara

-_________-"

Next stop, Sofia's baby boy- Khalid Iman.





Omg those cheeks!!

Khalid and Adrian weigh the same and Adrian is almost two months older.

#gottafeedadrianmore

Both babies look exactly like their grandmother and nothing like their parents. Sorry girls! Haha.

Sofia: Eh, now we can all go for a baby-friendly holiday..
Me: Yeaa we can tinggal the kids in the pool
Sofia: Hmmm...







No comments:

Post a Comment