Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Red Raya


Morning of raya. Filled with food, laughter and more food. Azrin and I did our annual beraya, trying to cover as many houses as possible in one day. I set my my mind to calm myself down when I see food, and thank god, I did not end up with a stomach ache this year *pats back*.

Started of with Daddy's house.





A little drama. We were enjoying our food and..

*poof*

Everything went dark. No I did not faint from the yummy lontong. The electricity went out.

Stepmom: Eh, time ni la dia nak black out..
Me: Cair lah make up..berapa jam buat make up ni
Stepmom: Kita candle light raya lah nampaknya..

Later on, we went on to beraya on Azrin's side.





Who says raya in KL is not happening? One thing I realised was that quite a number of people were wearing either blue or red. Every house we went to- Blue. Red. Coincidence?

What is raya without chaotic, the-100th-try to capture the perfect family photo, no?






Hope everyone had a wonderful raya!






No comments:

Post a Comment