Thursday, June 8, 2017

Setahun Sekali


How's Ramadhan so far, guys?

I've got to spend with my girls last week, amazing! Honestly, I am not a big fan of buffet (anymore). Usually, one meal is enough for me and just a few desserts can make me happy for the night. Signs of ageing, I must say. I mean even Azrin was able to clear up the buffet table, could only a couple plates of rice (haha!) and a few slices of brownies plus some more other desserts. Shame on him. 

So when we were planning on the buka puasa, the girls and I agreed on a non-buffet meal, since we are all makciks already. Well, ended up with Sarah got a deal somewhere for a cheap buffet. Heh. Sold.






Arabic food? Buffet? We were all aiming for the lamb for the whole day! No, no lamb! Sofia was this close to punching the chef. 

Fara and I were exploding after the first plate of rice and we were wondering how are we going to make our money worth the whole buka puasa. Azrin and Sarah were going on cream caramel marathon the whole night (diabetes alert!). 

Amazing time to be with eveyone and yes, Fara is getting married soon!! *dances*




No comments:

Post a Comment