Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Height Test


One thing I realised about Azrin is that he will sleep throughout ALL the flights we've been on together. You can imagine how bored I must have been right? The moment he fasten his seatbelt, he will shut his eyes, right to the point where the flight attendant/pilot says "welcome home".

Haih.

So we are going to HK in August and he have been bugging me to go to Disneyland but I said "one condition, you must naik any rides I want". Of course, he went pale. Haha. I decided to test something on our flight back from Bangkok last week.

"B, you can't sleep if you want to go Disneyland"

Seriously, as we were taking off, his palms were sweating like crazy, he was asking me if the flight was ok, if we were going to crash, if the plane was going to terbalik every FIVE minutes. It was fun scaring him at first, but I ignored him after half an hour.

-________-"

He gave up so I guess no Disneyland.

Anyway, it was a short trip for us to Bangkok. We have both never been there. Three days, did not do anything much.






Many said "oh you look Thai". Haha.

...ok to be continued!






No comments:

Post a Comment