Monday, May 29, 2017

Thirty

 
Him : B, My top three favourite kind of food?
Me : Italian. Japanese.
Him : Correct. One more?
Me : Mexican!
Him : No.
Me : My cooking?
Him : Err..

So of course to celebrate his 30th birthday, I decided to get him his italian food for our buka puasa last night. 



I don't know how he can break fast with all the super creamy pasta (probably why he puked when we got home, but its normal for Azrin to puke after buka puasa. Every single time).



As we were heading out of the restaurant, he passed me my purse..

Me : Why did you take my purse
Azrin : I didn't want you to pay, so I hid it.
Me : Haha. No need susah susah. I wasn't planning to pay pun.
Azrin : Tu la..

He is so lucky to have a wife like me, no? Gahaha. 

Well, I let him have his Italian food, so I thought that was already the gift.



Anyway, Happy Birthday B! You are already 30! You should be proud to have a twenty-something wife for a couple more years. We go lepak lepak any jazz club after raya ya? Hehe. Love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment