Tuesday, May 2, 2017

But Fun


How was your long weekend, everyone?

Mine? Fun. Tiring, but fun. Seriously. One, I wanted to cry when I woke up for work this morning, hoping that it was another day of holiday. Two, I missed a meeting because I thought it is Monday. Wake up, Sharifah.

Started with a day trip on Saturday to the south for a cousin's wedding. Stuck in traffic. The traffic was so crazy I was just hoping that there will still be food when Azrin and I reach wedding (since we were already in a bad hungry mood!)

Reached the wedding. Ate our feelings. Met everyone. Went back to KL before it got dark (because both Azrin and I can't drive if its dark).




Congrats Syazana and hubby!

Sunday. Azrin wanted to do a housewarming get together for his family (because my family is still in Johor and his family is going to US soon). Woke up early to prepare food *ehem, puts apron on*

Took almost half a day to prepare food *pats back*. I'm sure nobody believed that I cook it myself and I was quite sure Sarah came with diarrhea mediation (haih!) but I made....



*bows* 

Thanks Maktiru!

Amazing time with Azrin's family. No pictures because some of the boys were watching F1 and football while the rest were too busy playing scrabble (which Azrin and I lost!). 

Azrin and I were so tired by then but Monday we had some baking to do. We have a few orders to complete, and short of a few things, so had to go around KL in the morning, and spent the whole afternoon and evening baking.



Want to order? Hurry! RM16 only!

So. Bloody. Tired.

Weekend, please come quick.







No comments:

Post a Comment