Sunday, September 11, 2016

Balik Kampung


I got kinda jealous when I see people having fun journey balik kampung especially when we have all sorts of holidays now. Friends taking trains or buses back to their hometown. I used to either go back to Kedah or Johor but now since my brother/SIL/father/stepmom all live in the same state, when I "balik kampung", I usually reach the destination before one the end of one raya song.

Since tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji, I wanted to have my "balik kampung" journey, so Azrin dragged me.....




....back to my Daddy's house! Hehehehe.

Oh well, at least we were in a train.

I was so excited, Azrin called me jakun. Ish.

Even Daddy was excited, because I told him I will call him to come and get us once we reach the station, but when I whatsapp him "5 stops away", his reply was

"I am already here"

Hmm.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!










No comments:

Post a Comment