Friday, April 8, 2016

Short Break


Azrin and I needed a short break and I don't think we had any cuti more than a day since our honeymoon since I work on most weekends so after a million discussions and planning, we managed to get a few days off together (it was weird seeing each other's face 24 hours for almost a week, we were both happy to see our working desk after haha!). 

We wanted to just get out of KL for a bit and have our me time...you've guessed it - Penang!

Where else, right? Somewhere we don't even need waze to get around *flips hair*.

Spent a couple days, eating, going around. Didn't bother going to the beach because the heat was....omg!






Awesome short, much needed break. Now back to work, but planning when and where to go next. Heh.

Its the heat, I tell you.







No comments:

Post a Comment