Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Kyoto


From the beginning Azrin and I assigned one day that we would go to Kyoto and spend a day there (because Tokyo was too far and pricey). We heard it was a beautiful traditional place compared to Osaka and Tokyo and yes, very laid back and the people walking around were not running like they're late for school.








As we were walking around enjoying the gorgeous city, we were in this little town that looked like old japanese movies - girls in kimono, old-style houses and I saw something that made me go whaaaaaaatttttt?

I can dress like a Geisha! Memoirs of a Geisha coming right up.

They dressing me up took a lot of time. With the communication barrier and all, I was getting bored. I was trying to start a conversation by asking more about geisha but google would be easier. They did tell me I was becoming a geiko and not a geisha. Still don't know the difference.




After what felt like 4 hours..yay! They rolled us in many layers of clothes and they really made us suck it in till we can't breathe and we can hardly walk. Fuh!

....and taking off the make up and clothes was another round of hell but it was all worth it. Had so much fun!!

Next time must spend a few days in Kyoto.






No comments:

Post a Comment