Monday, December 14, 2015

Aquarium & Ferris Wheel


When we googled "what to do in Osaka", most of the websites told us to to Osaka Aquarium so off we go.



It was huge! I have been to quite a number of these aquariums, I mean almost every country I travel to, sure have all this aquariums so I wanted to see how is this one different than the others.













Not bad, not bad. More than just fishes. Love that they divided the whole places to a few zones so you feel like you walk to a different parts of the world. I enjoyed it but nothing special.

When we got out of the Aquarium, we saw this HUUUUGEEEE ferris wheel, I looked at Azrin and smiled. He went pale. He's scared of heights, btw. Well if he can't accompany me to go on roller coasters, at least he was sweet enough to face his fear of heights and come with me on world's largest ferris wheel.





It was raining quite heavily, Azrin kept asking if it was safe -___-". Well it was kinda scary as you get to the top, because it is the shaky kind of ferris wheel - the higher you get, the more windy and shaky it gets, so Azrin was already closing his eyes and not moving at all.

Me : B are you ok?
Azrin : Can't talk

Me : B, look! The buildings are below us and so teeeeny!
Azrin : *silence*

Me : B, rugi lah you're not looking, the view is gorgeous!
Azrin : *silence*

Me : B, we're right at the top!!!! woaaaahhhhh!!
Azrin : *silence*

Its like going on the wheel with a mannequin.







No comments:

Post a Comment