Monday, March 2, 2015

Two down


Sarah.

First time I saw her in high school, I hated her. After a while, we talked, became friends, became close and she just started followed me everywhere. Haha. We went to the same college, lepak-ed every single day, met Sofia and grew up together.

Knowing her for 10 years, I must say she have seen me when I was up, down, crying, laughing, everything. Going to her house almost everyday and locking ourselves in her room - her family must have thought we were together together. She even introduced Azrin to me.

I would love to put up pictures of us 10 years ago but I don't think I should since we looked like there should be a pole with us in the picture with our mini skirts and net-stokings while my girl is looking beautiful in her hijab now, alhamdulillah.

Also....



She's getting married!!!

I have seen you looking for the right one for 10 years, makcik and I'm so glad you have found your prince charming! You've always wanted to follow me to my honeymoon...looks like I'll be tagging along to yours first ay *puts on big hat and sunnies*

Congratulations Lalat!

**Rais, if you hurt her, I will whack you with a periuk.







No comments:

Post a Comment