Thursday, March 12, 2015

Twenty Something


It was Sofia's birthday and I promised her a dinner treat. She was craving for pasta so birthday girl picked a place in Bangsar. Planned to meet up there after work. I was a tad late because I just got back from a funeral and was stuck in traffic, so I kept pregnant birthday girl hungry for a while. When I got there, she was chomping down biscuits. Oops.





Talked and laughed for a couple hours. Kinda nice after a stressful day.

"I was in the train the other day, and this person offered me his seat. First time I was not offended. I am actually pregnant!"

"You guys look so fake in the picture. Again!"

Well I was getting sleepy and it was not even 10pm yet. Lol.

Happy luckytwentyeight Birthday Makcik!!!!

As were were walking out to our cars, I was rubbing her tummy, hoping to feel a kick or something....

"Makcik! That's food, not my baby"

-____-'











No comments:

Post a Comment