Friday, February 27, 2015

Review : Kingsman The Secret Service


For the past few days, people around me have been talking about this Kingsman movie and how amazing it is so while everyone was talking about it, I was just nodding and smiling pretending to understand.



*tickets purchased*

Haih peer pressure.

Azrin and I had a good, quick dinner and head for the movie. It's been a crazy week for him at work so I was excited to spend some time with him (I barely saw him for the whole week).



"Bo, pandang the camera lah! There! Left!"

"I can't"

-_______-'

The movie? Two words. Cursing. Lisp.

It was hilarious!! The storyline was interesting and different but omg the amount of f-word being said in there....*shakes head*

....and that Eggsy dude, at first I thought he was so-so but towards the end when he dressed more gentleman-y.....



Haiyoh boys in suits *melts*

They are smart. They have all the gadgets to attract the boys, and the smart looking men to attract the ladies.

Ratings : 9 / 10












No comments:

Post a Comment