Saturday, February 21, 2015

Infected


My left ear has been blocked for about 3 days and I am scared of doctors. I would rather look for alternatives than going to the hospital and getting poked everywhere *shivers*

Genius me decided to bring Dr. Azaliya out for some waffles, hoping she could just grab a straw and suck out whatever that's blocking my ear hehe.



She got her waffles. My hearing's not back yet. Fail. She was forcing me to go to the hospital.

Daddy brought me to the hospital...

Doctor : Hello again!
Me : I can't hear....!
Doctor : Let's just cut off your ear
Me : You cut and see what's gonna happen to both your ears.

-______-"


Doctor did that vacuuming thingy and I can hear everything again *fireworks*

Doctor : I told you not to go swimming
Me : I did'nt
Doctor : Did you korek your ear
Me : No!!
Doctor : How come jadi like that?
Me : You're the doctor, you should know right? Hahahaha.

This is the 3rd time I'm getting ear infection. Ish.






No comments:

Post a Comment