Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Review : Horrible Bosses 2


Haven't been to one of these premiere screenings for quite some time so I was excited to get the invites for yesterday's screenings.



I mean, when I was reading the invitation, it wasn't hard to convince me....

Chris Pine?



Sold.

....here comes movie date night for Azrin and I, though we were both dozing off (they really need to start doing these premiere screenings on weekends hehe)



The movie?

Pretty good. I did'nt watch the first one so some parts of the movie, while the rest of the cinema was laughing, I was just like.....*birds chirping*

Super funny. Very sexual kinda jokes. Whole lot of cursing. So please leave your kids at home if you want to go watch it.

...and ladies? Have I mentioned Chris Pine? Hehehehe *drooooool*


Ratings : 7.5/10





No comments:

Post a Comment