Monday, November 10, 2014

Crazy Spicy


One of my staff was showing me a video of some orchestra who had to eat world's hottest chilli while playing their instrument. I thought of the time I tried to eat that crazy hot chicken with Azrin and the cousins. Good ol' crazy hot time.

I was telling them my experience...and I thought of an idea!

*looks at staffs with an evil smile*

I "went out for lunch"..and came back bearing gift. Muahahaha.



"Two pieces each, and since I'm nice I bought you each a box of milk just in case it gets too spicy. Don't worry its just like Nandos"

....Oh dear...







They were jumping around the office, screaming and cursing. We had our own little Halloween party *clap clap*

Except for my sort-of boss, who was eating the chicken with no emotion, and did not even tak a sip of water. Saluteeee!



Jokes on me because when they were 'dying' of kepedasan I had to cover them for a while -____-'

"Any of you take MC tomorrow, I will go to your house and drag yo' ass to the office" -Me






No comments:

Post a Comment