Sunday, October 30, 2016

Confidence


Testing testing.

Havn't been blogging for so long, its crazy. I have been so busy (busy doing what also I don't know), that both Azrin and I are only at home to sleep. Even on weekends. Haih. So many series to catch up on. I was planning to get a haircut more than two months ago, still havn't had the time to do it. Starting to look like a lion.

Speaking of haircuts..

Azrin went to get a "haircut" and when he got back, I could hear him from the front door- not too happy.

"B, i think that dude misunderstood the meaning of "shave bald"



Uh-oh

I kept looking at his head and his confidence was getting...err...you know what I'm saying right? So his solution?



Hehe.

Please ignore the change whenever you guys meet him ok.







No comments:

Post a Comment