Friday, August 26, 2016

Pika


Been a long long week, working last Saturday and Sunday, thought of having a good early rest this Friday night until my lovely husband said "B, jom tangkap Pikachu"

-_____-'

Sayang punya pasal.

You see, a few days after the two of us got caught in this whole Pokemon Go crazy-ness, I got a Pikachu while I was in the car and I screamed til i kinda lost my voice. Of course, kiasu Azrin got super jealous and Pikachu has been his aim since then.

He's been searching for that yellow thing everywhere while I show it to him with a cheeky smile on my face. Kih kih.

So after many many discussions with his colleagues, he figured out locations with many Pikas (so this is what they do in banks)

In the middle of the night, we went to a big, dark taman. Suprisingly, it was more happening than Selena Gomez' concert!!





Everyone was holding a phone and walking around like a zombie. Sometimes everyone will run to the same place at the same time (of course in real life it is just a bench. Or a tree)

All for this.



Haih.

Trust me, there were many aunties and uncles too. Suprisingly they ran faster than us younger bunch. Grr.








No comments:

Post a Comment