Monday, May 30, 2016

Opposite

Now dah we have been married for more than a year, there are more and more things that Azrin and I learned about each other and since we did not live together before getting married, I must say we are enjoying the honeymoon period, finding out that opposite do attract.

I think the only thing in common between Azrin and I is that we order all our food with "taknak sayur, extra pedas". That's it. So yay to only getting cili padi at the vegetable section when grocery shopping.

I thought he is this really ignorant guy who knows nothing about me but he will just give me the look with a "Please, it's going to be almost a decade...don't even...". Sheesh.

Like he have been wanting to ask me to teman him watch that x-men whatever movie for a few days now, but he will start by saying 'look, I know you hate these kinda movies...but please...I will even teman you watch Ada Apa Dengan Cinta 2. Please.....'

*eyebrow raised*

Urgh.

Here I am watching a bunch of people attacking each other and in order to keep my sanity, I've got to do it while playing Candy Crush. If this is not love, I don't know what is.

He is excitedly trying to explain who blue lady is, why that guy with the helmet is in a wheelchair and Halle Barry used to be the lady who can 'buat mendung lepas tu storm'

*crickets*

"Looks like its gon rain outside, is she around?? Run!"

Sorry but I still can't watch all these movies that are not realistic. Nonsense.

...but Azrin is making me a less bitter person. I already have a sombong face, so I don't need to be this bitter, sombong, bitchy lady. He keeps reminding me that it is ok to be a child sometimes..because its ok for him to idolize Ariana Grande.

-_____-"

I appreciate that, B.

Now he wants me to watch Captain don't-know-what right after X-men. That's just pushing it. One step at a time, k.

:)

























No comments:

Post a Comment