Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Milestone


After months of hardwork...I've finally reached something I'm soooo proud of!


*wipes sweat*

Almost as hard as getting my degree to be honest. Haha. Seriously, I'm so addicted to this game, I played it everywhere- in the car, at dinner, in the toilet (haha bet you guys don't want to touch my phone no more!), anytime anywhere!

Now I realise something...


*twitch*

Say- whuuut...?

What the hell am I going to do at work now? (Ssshh..don't tell my boss! She would probably be wondering why suddenly everything can be finished on time haha)

I can here Azrin laughing at me because now I have to listen to him during dinner instead of playing candy crush and just nodding and say out "ok" and "yes" occasionally.

Dear Mr. Candy, please update your game. I'm begging you. Thanks.


Ps. You see I'm the only one in my friendlist in fb that have reached the Level 500 mark right?

*flips hair blows nail*






No comments:

Post a Comment