Monday, July 18, 2016

Lalat's Makan-Makan


Yesterday Sarah invited us for her little gathering (open house) and of course I wouldn't miss it for the world. Rushed there from work because I am super confident the food she was gonna serve was yummy!

Was excited to play with Sofia and Sarah's babies. Azrin was already planning on kidnapping both
-_____-'

Sarah served this yummy beryani that when she asked Sofia and I if we wanted to bring home some, I helped myself in her kitchen taking everything that could fit mine and Azrin's tummy for dinner, tomorrow's breakfast and lunch.

Sofia and I : Pheeewwww no need to cook *dance*

Ok selfie time.








Took a couple of explainations to tell some people that I am not Sofia and Sofia is not me. Reminds us like back to our uni days, kan Sofi? Lol.

Super fun. Thanks for having us, Sarah! Of course...

Today.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKCIK!!!!!!! *hugs n kisses*










No comments:

Post a Comment